My Top Ten by Georgia Hubley of Yo La Tengo






[Purchase]


Yo La Tengo drummer/vocalist/somgwriter Georgia Hubley made my favorite Top Ten list in Spin Magazine’s Alternate Record Guide, published in 1995. She helped me discover the classic Pretty Things album Parachute while giving a very nice nod to Christmas, a band made up of two brothers I befriended in elementary school. Pretty sure I was one of the first college radio djs to put Yo La Tengo’s debut album, Ride the Tiger, on heavy rotation ( in 1985) so it has all evened out quite nicely.





1. Syd Barrett : The Madcap Laughs/Barrett

2. Various Artists : The Beat of the Traps





3. Christmas : Ultraprophets of Thee Psykick Revolution




4. The Clean : Compilation

5. Roky Erickson and the Aliens [st]





6. Various Artists: Michigan Brand Nuggets

7. The Modern Lovers [st]






8. The Pretty Things : Parachute





9. Tall Dwarfs : Hello Cruel World

10. Them : featuring Van Morrison








My Top Ten by Georgia Hubley of Yo La Tengo

Silahkan tinggalkan komentar anda, baik saran atau kritik. Satu Komentar sangatlah berharga asalkan jangan nyepam