coutoentrelesdents - DIY anarcho-rap collective from France




Of course, this Shai Hulud isn’t the well-known American hardcore band, but a rap artist who’s a part of coutoentrelesdents (literally “knife between the teeth”) – an anarchist rap/punk collective from France who reads my blog and appreciates my work of deconstructing the cliches around BM and hardcore. It isn’t the kind of music that’s posted on my blog normally, and the message of their lyrics probably won’t be accessible to those of you who don’t speak French (which is probably the majority of my readers), but I still appreciate their efforts and think they should be mentioned on here. Their releases are freely available off their bandcamp page.



coutoentrelesdents - DIY anarcho-rap collective from France

Silahkan tinggalkan komentar anda, baik saran atau kritik. Satu Komentar sangatlah berharga asalkan jangan nyepam